Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lad gives her a gift, and that babe is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a rod in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet costume that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% expose through. When a charmer gives this kind of gift to a woman, this woman chaser is really giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s valuable with it ‘coz this babe knows this babe is gonna acquire some ramrod. Yes, soon, there is intend to be a meat-thermometer in Sindy‘s constricted little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let us all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mother of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her better.

“I like going to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating these humongous strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a recent outfit that reveals my tan, then go to a strip club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does this babe mean shag?

“Maybe. Could be. You at no time know.”

No, u at not time do know, but u can guess. For sample, Sindy told us, “I love to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I love summer dresses with heels coz they brandish my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I one time had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy disclosed. “My new friend and I just started banging. We were very wanton and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That’s what they were doing. Yes.

Watch More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!

Posted in Mature Moms